The medical mission rendered by the city government of Isabela thru the initiative of the First Lady Executive Hon. Cherrylyn Santos - Akbar held last April 24, 2009 at the City Gymnasium.
On the cityhood birth of Isabela, April 25, 2009 there were lots of activities held such as the following:
In the morning there was the Mass offering simultaneous with the Mass Wedding Ceremony. There were about 108 couples blessed by the City Mayor and they were given precious gift as well as cake by the honorable. And followed by the awarding of the Bien Ejemplo del Isabela.
In the afternoon Hon. Cherrylyn Santos - Akbar inaugurated the some of the completed projects under her administration namely :
1. Installation of Streetlights (Phase 2) at Tabuk Barangay
2. Repair / Rehab of Farm to Market Road at Cabunbata - Sumagdang
3. Construction of Community Trading Center at Public Market (GEN3)
4. Construction of Drainage Canal at Sta. Cruz Barangay (GEM3)
5. Repair / Rehab of Farm to Market Road at Tabiawan - Boracan